1. Space must be paid for before setting up. Check stall number
2. No one may rent, loan or give the use of their space to ANYONE.
3. No guns, ammo, fireworks. No offensive material. No martial arts weaponry. No counterfeit or
4. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on premises. No exceptions.
5. No prepared food may be sold such as candy, donuts, cakes, drinks etc without special permit. See Florida Cottage Food Law.
6. No noise making devices such as radios TV’s etc. no elec. Heaters, coffee pots etc.
7. All merchandise must be kept out of the walkway and in your space ($10.00 out of space fine)
8. See office before building anything. Construction in any booth must be approved by manage-
9. No drug paraphernalia: pipes, papers, clips or the burning of incense etc
10. Conduct yourself in a proper manner. No topless men or woman. Children must stay with you.
11. Dealers must have a receipt for electricity. All lighting must be fluorescent.
12. Dealers may leave set-up, tables, etc. there is a $20.00 per month or a $5.00 per week charge to leave anything. The market is not responsible for anything that is left. That includes damage from fire, theft, vandalism, weather or anything else.
13. Any activity by a vendor that disturbs his/her neighbor will not be allowed. Vendor agrees to abide by the decisions of the manager as to what is disruptive. Dealer further agrees to indemnify the Wagon Wheel against any claim whatsoever arising out of doing business in the market.
14. Uncalled for rudeness to customers will not be allowed and the market may expel anyone from the grounds at any time fro any reason deemed in the best interest of the market. The market’s only liability is to refund the balance of the seller’s rent.
15. All trash must be bagged and placed at rear of booth. All boxes must be broken down and flat with three or more bound together. There will be a $10.00 fine if space is left dirty.
16. No pets allowed.
17. Dealers are expected to conduct business in a professional manner. Dealer agrees to make a satisfactory exchange or refund to the customer. Dealer agrees to abide by the market manager’s decision in any dealer/customer dispute.
18. Covered spaces include one table only, except in Rows A, B, and C, and center kiosks. Extra tables may be rented at the office. Do not take tables from other booths, they will be delivered to your booth. There are no tables supplied in enclosed buildings.
19. Florida Law requires flea market vendors to have a Florida tax number.
20. If you will be selling animals, please see office for guidelines.
21. If you product involves physical contact with the customers, please see office for guidelines.